2013년 2월 19일 화요일

Hello Kitty Cafe





Hello Kitty cafe is one of the most popular chain cafe in Korea.

It can be found in almost all areas of Seoul.



The posted picture are from the one in Hongdae, which is the biggest Hello Kitty Cafe in the city.




The overall interior design is pink and you can see some cute props like huge Hello Kitty dolls or mug cups :)


Coffees are a bit more expensive than the one you buy in the market or other general cafes.





-> A vibrating buzzer is given to customers, to let them know their coffees are ready :)


->Tiramisu



-> Seet Potato Latte (left) / Green Tee Latte 


As my general rating of H.K Cafe, I think it is rather focused up to girls.
You may also dislike this place because of the price.
But I recommend you to visit once when you want a place with unique atmosphere :)

댓글 1개:

  1. I used to be obsessed with Hello Kitty as a kid.
    In the summer, we would visit Italy every summer and I would always force my parents to bring me to his Hello Kitty store.
    It was like paradise!

    답글삭제